Looking for a job? In today’s economy, a development & designing career is one of the best options for long term career growth and satisfaction. Our development & designing jobs here at TPLEX support aspiring and seasoned programming rock stars develop their information technology careers. Send your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to join our team, please be an honest, hardworking person with intermediate to expert proficiency in one or more of the following technologies:
LATEST JOBS OPENINGS
Do you have an eye for perfection and experience developing great web applications in C#?
We're looking for someone who can bring our vision of the next generation of internet travel to life.
The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker who has excellent English communication skills and is comfortable working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. A working knowledge of the travel industry will be a definite advantage.
The perks include a work environment with the region's best, private medical insurance, travel deals and annual training opportunities.
- Developing complex web applications using C# on ASP.NET
- Stress testing and optimizing high traffic web applications
- Integrating with SOAP/XML Web Services
- Integrating Microsoft enterprise application blocks
- Developing selectively normalized database ERDs
- Delivering multilingual content with AJAX functionality
- Implementing XHTML 1.0 Strict templates
- Implementing content management systems such as Sitefinity
We are currently seeking for Senior UI/UX designers. The candidate should have experience to create amazing customer experiences while solving hard interaction problems in a fast-paced working environment. The candidate totally enjoys all aspects of defining user experience while working with a highly talented team of engineering, product, and marketing. The candidate is someone who pushes the boundaries and sets new trends in an inspiring way, as opposed to following trends.
- Solid knowledge of UI and UX principles; demonstrated UI and UX design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Required and strong experience in designing UI and visuals for all mobile products and platforms (iOS and Android)
- Proficiency in illustration and common tools of the trade, including Photoshop, In Design, Illustrator, and Wire framing Software (Omnigraffle, Axure, Fireworks).
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Strong skills of typography, color, materials and textures and how they effectively apply to product design.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Strong interdisciplinary sensibility toward graphic, product, and digital media design with an exceptional eye for detail.
- Analytical thinking with the ability to understand the overall vision.